Lucie & Thorton Blackburn Conference Centre
@ George Brown College
80 Cooperage Street
(Near the Distillery District)
The 2017 Toronto Naturopathic Conference will be held at the Lucie & Thorton Blackburn Conference Centre @ George Brown College. The conference centre is brand new, state of the art and fully accessible.
Dedicated, easy access to brightly lit and underground parking is available at the conference centre for a flat rate of $15 cost. There are other parking options near the conference centre including:
- Car Park: 373 Front St. East
- Car Park 290: 125 Mill St.
- Street Parking on Cooperage St.
TTC access to the conference centre is made by the 514 street car that goes across King Street or by the 121 Bus that goes across Front Street & The Esplanade. Both of these routes use the stop that is closest to the conference centre which is located on the corner of Front Street & Cherry Street.
NEARBY LUNCH OPTIONS
(all listed options are a 5-10 minute walk from the conference centre)
- Mill Street Brew Pub: 21 Tank House Lane
- Impact Kitchen, 573 King St East
- The Corktown Kitchen, 354 King St East
- Dark Horse Espresso Bar: 416 Front Street East
- Fuel Plus: 467 Front Street East